PLEASE JOIN IN THE FIGHT FOR PARENTAL RIGHTS

Parental Rights, Parental Rights Activist, Fight CPS Corruption, childrens Rights, Legal issues, Parent and child Activist, Civil Rights

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > supervised visits

CSinItaly

Hi, just wondering if anybody can give me some ideas of what to do (better) on my supervised visits with a troubled teen.

I am a mom of a 13 year old boy. We have 3 hours to spend together, 2pm to 5pm, being observed by a CPS superviser. I live in Italy, I'm Canadian(English speaking), and my son, born here, and out of my care/custody since 2008, speaks Italian (and English, but as the YEARS go by his English is getting worse and worse.) On our visits, we speak a mix of Italian and English...and clarify in both languages

.His dad died of AIDS with MPL (the child was exposed to domestic violence and abuse posed on me the mother, and we lived unknowingly with a clinically crazy father ) in 2008.He just found out "how" his father died (uncerimoniously,when the new Foster carer blurted it out Jan 1st). No court dreed CPS appointed child shrink has been appointed to date.(decree was in July 2011). So this means my son has no propper councelling to deal with his emotions(although CPS argues that he gets lots of support in other ways)

Sometimes we go out for lunch, and maybe poke around a mall, buy things he needs, and that seems ok.

When at my home, I prepare a late lunch, for 3 ( yes, I feed the CPS worker too), and then we watch TV, go on the internet together, he goofs around on the guitar, we play boardgames, or he roots around the house looking for/at things. Our discussions , are well.....nil or next to nil. He avoids any deep discussions, and seems to be acting out on these visits.The last 2 visits he keeps telling me "I'm going to join the army when I'm big, and I'm gonna go to war!!!" gesturing shooting and making the RATAARATATATATATATATTATA noises. He needs help, any ideas.

January 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Testimonials

• "I wanted to thank all members that have joined this website, please pass this website to everybody and anybody. I have been fighting for my girls for the last 2 1/2 years. I was..."
    Diane Vigil
    Owner of this Website
  • "On 10/17/2011 my children were taken from school. CPS said that I beat my children with a belt while they were taking bath. I hit them so hard that they bleed. When they took th..."
    Susan Watson

Recent Videos

465 views - 0 comments
431 views - 0 comments
528 views - 0 comments
375 views - 0 comments

JOIN THE FIGHT IN AMENDING PARENTAL RIGHTS

Follow me on Twitter

Webs Counter

Super Share

Share on Facebook

Recent Prayer Requests

• restoration of family

please pray for my three children and I, and their daddy. My younger two are together (praise the lord) the oldest is on his own, and their daddy is with his dhs councelor and ...
  • RETURN OF GRANDCHILDREN

I am trying to obtain a job and a home so that I can have my grandchildren returned to my care. Please pray for my family and all the families torn apart unjustly by cps and tho...

Subscribe To Our Site